The Aarrow Ecoburn 11 Multifuel / Woodburning Stove will generate more heat by using less fuel. The primary and secondary cleanburn systems give you more control over the burn rate of your fuel. With its gently curved steel body, concealed hinges and a large viewing window it will be a excellent feature within any room.
- Airwash system for cleaner glass
- Self levelling rear legs
- Top or rear flue
- Externally controlled multifuel riddling grate
- Stainless steel ashpan for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel throat plate for increased efficiency
- Primary air diversion system
- Secondary burn for high efficiency
- 8500Btu stainless steel boiler available
- Flat top, low or high canopy
- Plain or Lattice tracery door insert
- Floor fixing kit
|Stove Manufacturer||Aarrow Stoves|
|Stove Body Material||Steel|
|Stove Body Warranty||Lifetime|
|Heat Output (kW)||11kW|
|Flue Size||150mm (6")|
|Flue Options||Top or Rear (Interchangeable)|
|Height to Centre of Rear Flue||479mm (19")|
|Depth From Back to Centre of Top Flue||141mm (5.5")|
|Efficiency (%)||74.7 (Wood)|
Unsure what size of Stove or Fire you need?
Try our handy Kilowatt Calculator to give you a rough idea what size of appliance you will need for your room.