The Esse 350 Green Switch Inset Wood Burning Boiler Stove is a room heating stove with thermostatic boiler. The stove gives a modest 3kW/h to the room and a generous 14.7kW/h (38,006 Btu) to water. The Esse 350 GreenSwitch™ solid fuel stove is equipped with a control (the Green Switch) that adjusts the airflow to maintain the most efficient combustion whether burning wood or mineral fuel. Its large capacity firebox makes the Esse 350 Greenswitch a versatile woodburning stove capable of continuous burning.
Like the Esse 300 and 301, the Esse 350 Greenswitch woodburner fits into a standard fireplace, however, a depth of 372mm must be created to allow for its larger capacity firebox. The Esse 350 Greenswitch is available with either a traditional cast iron door or a contemporary door, and is ideal for small rooms.
- Heat output to room up to 3kW
- Output to water up to 14.7kW
- Steel stove body construction
- Thermostat sensor
- Integral steel boiler (38,006Btu)
- Heats approx 6-7 standard single radiators
- Suitable for overnight burning
- Fits standard fireplace with brick fire back removed
- Fuel consumption approx 2.1 kg per hour (logs)
- Choice of door finish
- Outside air kit
|Stove Body Material||Steel|
|Stove Body Warranty||5 Year|
|Flue Size||150mm (6")|
Unsure what size of Stove or Fire you need?
Try our handy Kilowatt Calculator to give you a rough idea what size of appliance you will need for your room.