The Esse Ironheart Multifuel / Wood Burning Boiler Cooker burns logs beautifully and cooks to perfection. This Esse Ironheart boiler stove is capable of running a single radiator (15350Btu) as well as providing domestic hot water whilst also being used as a cooker.
The Esse Ironheart firebox has been specifically designed to burn 500mm logs length ways, which it does in spectacular fashion, providing a splendid view of the flames through a large rectangular glass fire door. As the heat source for the oven and hotplates the Esse Ironheart is highly controllable, thanks to simple but effective primary and secondary air flow controls. The secondary control provides an airwash which keeps the door glass clear.
The Esse Ironheart solid fuel cooker was launched in 2004 to celebrate 150 years of ESSE Cookers and Stoves by embodying the quintessential features of both product types, and remains a best seller. The Esse Ironheart is the stove designed for cooking and when River Cottage wanted a stove, this was the natural choice.
- Suitable for overnight burning
- Pre-heated secondary airwash
- Oven temperature control
- Single large oven, 47.8 litres capacity
- Hotplate for up to 6 pans
- Steel and cast iron construction
- Integral steel boiler (15350Btu)
- Afterburn™ system for outstanding flame and heat control
- Adjustable fuel retaining guard
- High capacity glass fronted firebox
- Classic ESSE “dog-bone” hotplates
- Easy and convenient ash removal
- Pan drawer
- Splash back & warming ovens
- Enamelled top casting - gloss black
- Satin steel or polished stainless steel insulated hotplate covers
- Woodburning box for greater efficiency when burning only wood
|Stove Manufacturer||Esse Stoves|
|Heat Output (kW)||3kW|
|Flue Size||6" (150mm)|
|Flue Options||Top Only|
Unsure what size of Stove or Fire you need?
Try our handy Kilowatt Calculator to give you a rough idea what size of appliance you will need for your room.