The Gallery Tiger multifuel / woodburning stove has many advanced features usually found in a more expensive stove. The Tiger stove is a woodburning stove with the additional ability to burn other forms of solid fuel to give maximum flexibility. Its robust looks and large viewing window make it suitable for most room settings.
- Pyroceramic window
- Silica-fibre seals
- Siloxane black paint
- Up to 10 hours burning with one load
- Airwash system for cleaner glass
- Black and chrome coloured handles included
- Long life chrome steel fire bars
- Complies with EN 13240 April 1 1998 Class 3
|Cast Iron or Steel||Cast Iron|
|Stove Body Warranty||10 Year|
|Flue Size||150mm (6")|
|Flue Options||Top or Rear (Interchangeable)|
|Height to Centre of Rear Flue||460mm|
|Depth From Back to Centre of Top Flue||95mm|
Unsure what size of Stove or Fire you need?
Try our handy Kilowatt Calculator to give you a rough idea what size of appliance you will need for your room.