01484 940 111
This fire rope & glue kit comprises of 1 x 50ml tube of heat resistant rope silicone and fire rope. You can select the rope diameter from the options below.
Rope glue is used to stick firerope to a stove whether this is around the collar or to secure the stove glass in place. To use the rope glue ensure the groove is clean and free from dust etc... apply the adhesive to all the surfaces that are to be bonded and allow at least 30 mins for the adhesive to set.
Directions for use:
1. It is essential that all surfaces to be bonded are free from oil, dust or any form of surface coating or contamination.
2. Ensure that all surfaces to be bonded, sealed or insulated, are degreased, clean and free from contamination.
3. A light surface abrasion of the material to be bonded will increase the amount of surface available for adhesion and will give improved mechanical key.
4. Apply the fire rope adhesive to all surfaces to be bonded.
5. Join and apply moderate pressure to ensure even anchorage and solid contact of the surfaces to be bonded, so that all surfaces and fully wetted.
6. Secure the components and allow the adhesive to set and harden.
Come visit one of our showrooms and explore our wonderful ranges, you'll receive a warm welcome and expert advice from our fully trained showroom team. Some of our products are only available to buy from our showroom so come down and grab a bargain, please feel free to phone before setting off to check what we have on display.
Our showroom in Halifax has a wide variety of Fires, Fireplaces, Stoves, BBQs & Range Cookers to view, we have multiple live displays for you to see including wood burning, electric & bio-ethanol fuel types. Our extensive range is guaranteed to suit any home interior from stylish electric fire suites to traditional log burners and period fireplaces. Our large cooking displays should satisfy your culinary needs from large range cookers and BBQs from industry-leading manufacturers we'll have something in-store that will suit your needs.
We always recommend calling our friendly staff to check on product availability as all our stock can change daily.
The Old Canteen, Rosemount Works, Huddersfield Road, Elland, HX5 0EE
Our newest showroom, located in Bamber Bridge near Preston; only 2 minutes drive from junctions on the M6, M61 and M65. We have live displays of log burners, gas stoves and electric fires & fireplaces alongside a small selection of range cooking appliances and BBQs. This store will be used as a click and collect point for our customer base in Lancashire with regular events including training days and cooking experiences. Come talk to our trained HETAS & Gas Safe advisors. Come to see us for an in-store experience like no other.
Unit 28 Dollywaggon Way (Off Craven Dr), Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6DA